Faysal Funds has stepped up the pace in its Digital Transformation journey by introducing a Mobile Application with the following key features:
Investment, Conversion & Redemption Transactions
Fund Facts & Details
Note: In order to log in to your account from the Mobile App, please use the Online Access details provided to you for accessing Faysal Funds Online Portal. If you do not have your Online Access details, please send an SMS to 9182 from your registered number, with the text “ONLINE”, and your details will be shared with you on your registered email address within one working day.
FAYSAL SAHULAT SARMAYAKARI ACCOUNT
Faysal Sahulat Sarmayakari Account (FSSA) offers ease of investment with minimal documentation requirement and low investment amount while also offering numerous benefits and value added services.
- An initial deposit of Rs. 5,000/- only is required for account opening.
- Subsequent investment amount can be a minimum of Rs. 1,000/-.
- You can invest maximum up to Rs. 100,000/- in one day (Rs.25,000 per transaction).
- Your total investment at any point in time should not exceed Rs. 800,000.
- Redemption can be done through physical form submission or via online portal.
Value Added Services include:
- Monthly E-statement
- SMS Alerts
- Faysal Funds – Online Portal
- You will simply have to fill a one pager account opening form online.
- You must have a valid CNIC copy, Email ID and Mobile Number for opening of account.
- Only Pakistani’s having age above 18 are eligible to open Faysal Sahulat Sarmayakari Account.
- Only individual accounts can be opened for Faysal Sahulat Sarmayakari Account.
- Initially, you can only invest in Money Market or Income Scheme.
*All investments in Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the offering document to understand the investment policies, risks and tax implications involved.
Faysal Funds Online
Get 24×7 access to your account – anywhere, anytime with our Faysal Funds Online account access service.
- Check out the value of your investments
- Generate account statements
- Make E-transactions (Redemption & Conversation) in your account upto 100% of your portfolio
- View Portfolio Allocation
To login to Faysal Funds Online Click Here.
Follow below steps for Registration.
A simple 4 steps process
1 To register to Faysal Funds SMS "ONLINE" to 9182.
2 Receive link on your registered e-mail address.
3 Fill the account confirmation form and enter the password.
4 Access your account.
- For Faysal Funds Online portal Users
Log-on to Faysal Funds Online > Go to My E-Transactions > Fill out the details > Insert Online OTP* to complete the process
* OTP(One Time Password) will receive on your registered email for each transaction
Introducing “Kuickpay”, a Digital Payment Gateway which is available on all banking platforms / mobile wallets, and aims to provide ease in your Investment Journey.
How it Works
When you conduct a transaction on Faysal Funds Online Portal by selecting Kuickpay, it will simply generate bill of that amount which will be tagged to a reference number. The following steps are then to be followed:
- Login to the Internet Banking of your bank or visit the bank’s ATM or any other E-Wallet platform.
- Proceed to the “Utility Bill Payment Option/Bills” or “Top Ups/Bills Payment”.
- Select “Add Bills” and choose “KUICKPAY” from the options provided.
- Please enter your consumer reference number in the field provided to proceed with the payment.
- Submit the transaction.
*After submitting the transaction, you will receive the transaction confirmation SMS from Faysal Funds in respect of your investment followed by an acknowledgment of the investment on the email address provided by you.