Complaint and Feedback
Complaints Handling Process
To provide world class investment management and advisory services for the benefit of clientele looking to maximize their financial returns while minimizing risk. Faysal Funds(Faysal Asset Management Limited) has developed a mechanism to help resolve the complaints in a documented and in more efficient manner.
Types of complaints
1. Financial Nature
- Delay in processing of Transactions.
- Incorrect application of prices / investment charges.
- Others Funds’ return etc.
2. Non-Financial Nature
- Incorrect Customer Records in database.
- Service Related issues i.e. Staff Behavior, Technological failure, delay in responding, etc.
Steps involved in managing Complaints
Step 1: Lodge a Complaint using any of the following medium
Calling our Direct Line : 92 21 38657869-72 (Monday to Friday 09:00 am to 05:30 pm (PST))
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our investment center listed on our website “www.faysalfunds.com”
- Fill out the form given on Faysal Funds(Faysal Asset Management Limited) website and email to us to get your complaint registered. Based on which our Customer Support team will get back to you promptly.
- Complain received through assign concern Relationship Manager
- Sending letter addressed to Manager Customer Services at our Head office: Faysal Asset Management
West Wing, 7th floor,
Faysal House, ST-02,
Step 2: Complaint Cycle – Processing & Resolution
- Register Complaint using any of the above mediums.
- Our Customer Services team will get in touch with complainant for more details
- Complainant shall be provided with a ‘Reference Number’ through telephone call and e-mail to help track their complaint. A tentative Turnaround Time (TAT) required for closure of the particular case is also communicated to the Complainant. While complaint goes through different stages, our Customer Support team remains in follow-up with the Complainant for the progress against the registered case / issue.
- Upon resolution of issue, we inform the Complainant of the status and mark the complaint as closed / resolved as the case may be.
Note: Please insist for a Reference Number whenever you report or register a complaint with us which will also help you to inquire about the status of your complaint.
Tentative Turnaround Time / Resolution Time
We endeavor to resolve complaint within 1 to 5 business days, however, depending on complexity and involvement of external stake holders or factors which are beyond our control, however, there is a possibility that resolution of such cases may take longer than the stipulated time.
Our Customer Support Team will ask the complainant to provide documentary evidences/ proofs/ necessary details therefore; the Turnaround Time (TAT) shall commence after supporting details have been furnished to Faysal Funds(Faysal Asset Management Limited).
Step 3: Closure & Feedback
- Your feedback always matters for Faysal Funds(Faysal Asset Management Limited); we encourage people to share their feedback and suggestions to help us improve our complaint process and services.
Manager – Customer Services
Faysal Asset Management Limited
West Wing, 7th floor, Faysal House, ST-02,
Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan.
Contact: 92 21 38657869-72
Faysal Funds Online Contact Form
Manager Customer Services
West Wing, 7th floor,
Faysal House, ST-02, Shahrah-e-Faisal,
UAN: (021) –111 329 725
Call Center: (021) –38657800
“In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the Company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained.”
Link SECP : SECP Complaint