- Daily Nav
- Value Added Services
- How to Invest
|Funds||Ex-NAV*||Validity Date||Offer/Sale Price||Red./Rep. Price||Source Files||Financials|
|Faysal Asset Allocation Fund||42.34||26th November, 2021||73.76||71.34||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Asset Allocation Fund||65.33||26th November, 2021||75.79||73.3||View||View|
|Faysal Stock Fund||41.18||26th November, 2021||67.94||65.71||View||View|
|Faysal Income & Growth Fund||106.57||26th November, 2021||113.44||110.93||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Savings Growth Fund||103.18||26th November, 2021||108.88||106.47||View||View|
|Faysal Money Market Fund||101.8935||29th November, 2021||104.315||102.0095||View||View|
|Faysal Savings Growth Fund||102.52||26th November, 2021||108.44||106.04||View||View|
|Faysal Financial Sector Opportunity Fund||101.98||26th November, 2021||108.61||106.2||View||View|
|Faysal MTS Fund||101.00||26th November, 2021||107.05||104.68||View||View|
|Faysal Sharia Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan)**||100.20||25th November, 2021||0||117.84||View||View|
|Faysal Sharia Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan-II)**||100.05||25th November, 2021||0||120.66||View||View|
|Faysal Halal Amdani Fund||100.1508||29th November, 2021||106.0313||103.6879||View||View|
|Faysal Financial Planning Fund (Faysal Active Principal Preservation Plan)**||100.31||25th November, 2021||0||111.23||View||View|
|Faysal Financial Value Fund||106.44||26th November, 2021||125.5||121.38||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Dedicated Equity Fund||78.09||26th November, 2021||99.3||96.04||View||View|
|Faysal Government Securities Fund||100.13||26th November, 2021||106.28||103.93||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Financial Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan III)**||100.07||25th November, 2021||0||110.76||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Financial Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan IV)**||-||25th November, 2021||0||103.91||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Stock Fund||-||26th November, 2021||121.15||117.17||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Cash Fund||-||29th November, 2021||102.26||99||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Financial Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan -V)**||-||25th November, 2021||0||100.05||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Financial Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan -VI)**||-||25th November, 2021||0||95.86||View||View|
|Faysal Cash Fund||-||29th November, 2021||104.2954||101.9904||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Financial Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan-VII)**||-||25th November, 2021||0||93.3||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Financial Planning Fund (Faysal Sharia Capital Preservation Plan-VIII)**||-||25th November, 2021||0||92.24||View||View|
|Faysal Special Savings Fund (Faysal Special Savings Plan-I)||-||26th November, 2021||102.83||100.55||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Pension Fund-Money Market Sub Fund||-||26th November, 2021||104.0922||100.6791||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Pension Fund-Equity Sub Fund||-||26th November, 2021||103.9694||100.5604||View||View|
|Faysal Islamic Pension Fund-Debt Sub Fund||-||26th November, 2021||104.0492||100.6375||View||View|
|Faysal Pension Fund-Money Market Sub Fund||-||25th November, 2021||103.9273||100.5196||View||View|
|Faysal Pension Fund-Equity Sub Fund||-||25th November, 2021||103.779||100.3762||View||View|
|Faysal Pension Fund-Debt Sub Fund||-||26th November, 2021||103.9328||100.525||View||View|
* This NAV may be deducted from the NAV of the day of investment / redemption to arrive at element of income for that particular day.
** Contingent Load:
For first year 2%
For second year 1%.
FAYSAL SAHULAT SARMAYAKARI ACCOUNT
Faysal Sahulat Sarmayakari Account (FSSA) offers ease of investment with minimal documentation requirement and low investment amount while also offering numerous benefits and value added services.
- An initial deposit of Rs. 5,000/- only is required for account opening.
- Subsequent investment amount can be a minimum of Rs. 1,000/-.
- You can invest maximum up to Rs. 100,000/- in one day (Rs.25,000 per transaction).
- Your total investment at any point in time should not exceed Rs. 800,000.
- Redemption can be done through physical form submission or via online portal.
Value Added Services include:
- Monthly E-statement
- SMS Alerts
- Faysal Funds – Online Portal
- You will simply have to fill a one pager account opening form online.
- You must have a valid CNIC copy, Email ID and Mobile Number for opening of account.
- Only Pakistani’s having age above 18 are eligible to open Faysal Sahulat Sarmayakari Account.
- Only individual accounts can be opened for Faysal Sahulat Sarmayakari Account.
- Initially, you can only invest in Money Market or Income Scheme.
*All investments in Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the offering document to understand the investment policies, risks and tax implications involved.
Faysal Funds Online
Get 24×7 access to your account – anywhere, anytime with our Faysal Funds Online account access service.
- Check out the value of your investments
- Generate account statements
- Make E-transactions (Redemption & Conversation) in your account upto 100% of your portfolio
- View Portfolio Allocation
To login to Faysal Funds Online Click Here.
Follow below steps for Registration.
A simple 4 steps process
1 To register to Faysal Funds SMS "ONLINE" to 9182.
2 Receive link on your registered e-mail address.
3 Fill the account confirmation form and enter the password.
4 Access your account.
- For Faysal Funds Online portal Users
Log-on to Faysal Funds Online > Go to My E-Transactions > Fill out the details > Insert Online OTP* to complete the process
* OTP(One Time Password) will receive on your registered email for each transaction
SELECT ACCOUNT TYPE
First Select suitable account (Individual / Corporate)
Select suitable Fund(s) or ask PFA for best suitable fund
READ OFFER DOCUMENT
Read Carefully the Offering Document of your selected Fund
FILLOUT & SUBMIT FORMS
Fill out the Account Opening & Investment Form and submit to FAML representative
Make sure your investment has been booked at the announced NAV